Friday, February 1, 2013

Being New School

Hi! You may have realized I actually use capital letters in the post title for once. Well, that's because this is a very important post.

Remember I mentioned making a video some time ago? Well I made it. And it could win me a full or partial scholarship to study music in New York, at Mannes the New School for Music! It's certainly far from perfect. I'm a musician and a writer, not a film director. And I did write the music and words myself. You can see them on the crumpled up paper. I apologize for my terrible handwriting.


Now you've seen it, I would really appreciate it if you would recommend me for this scholarship! Please go to the link below to leave a comment by Feb 10:
www.thenewschoolcompetition.com/TC.html#profile/public/c6de3279-16ce-4109-ada0-6208d6def334

Yeah, I know I'm crazy to try and go into music. It's going to be tough. But I will be happy. So thanks for your help!

1 comment:

  1. The text and music and everything is very good!
    Hee hee, I hope you get a full scholarship.

    ReplyDelete